480 Twitter Tips, Lessons and Apps
Posted by: Mike Brown
Wednesday, October 31st, 2012
Using Twitter, and using Twitter effectively, are often two different things. Here are 19 links, leading to 480 tips for making Twitter work for you – whether you use it for lead generation, branding, or engagement.
Making Twitter Work Harder
- Social Media Productivity: 13 Tips to Integrate Off and Online Lives
- 20 Strategies for Making Your Solo Effort More Successful
- 15 Ideas to Make Your DIY Effort More Successful
- Social Media Policy – 5 Whats and Whens Behind Your Guidelines
- 6 Vital Social Media Metrics
- The Only Twitter Applications List You’ll Ever Need – 275 apps
- Top 10 Things I Don’t Like about the New Tweetdeck
Brand Awareness and Buzz Building
- Twitter Following Strategies – 7 People to Follow, 6 Not To
- 7 Social Media Mistakes You Shouldn’t Be Making in Business-to-Business
- Writing Headlines like a Tabloid Writer – 21 Sample Tweets
- 16 Ideas for Audience Building
Lead Development and Sales
- 26 Tips for Social Media Strategy and Dating Success
- Five Tweetdeck Columns to Get More from Twitter
- 3 Must-Haves for Driving Social Media
- Peter Shankman & Customer Service at SocialIRL – 11 Take-aways
- Is Your Social Media Intern Ready for Corporate Tweeting – 7 Questions to Find Out
- 10 Twitter Tips on Apps, Engagement, and Experimenting
- How Southwest Handles Customer Engagement – 6 Lessons for all Organizations
- Brand Kidnappings and Social Networking – 5 Ways to Prepare
What?! Your best tip not within this 480? Well post it here so we can all add it in!
Mike Brown is the Founder of The Brainzooming Group, a catalyst for business people needing to successfully identify and implement strategic, innovative ideas. He can be reached at 816-509-5320, firstname.lastname@example.org, and followed on Twitter here.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.