7 Tips for Improving Website Performance with Google Analytics
Monday, September 10th, 2012
E365 members got a great primer on using Google Analytics to measure the performance of event and association websites. Watch it yourself now…
Bob Clary, Marketing Manager at Webucator, a provider of Google Analytics training, revealed his picks for the seven most important Google Analytics tools, including:
1. Map Overlay – Find out where visitors are coming from.
2. Referring Sites – Learn which sites bring you the best traffic.
3. Goals and Funnels – Set up the actions you want visitors to take.
4. Campaign Tracking – The best way to track your external event marketing
5. Social Media Tracking and Engagement – Best practices for social media.
6. In-Page Analytics – Learn which parts of your site get the most clicks.
7. Real-Time Data – See what’s going on right now.
In addition to revealing how these tools work, Bob also walked listeners through the steps to implement them immediately.