July 19 Webinar: Understanding Mobile Apps
Thursday, July 5th, 2012
Attendee demand for mobile apps is growing every day, but how do you know which app is the best fit? Find out at our July 19 webinar!
Michelle Bruno is a certified exhibition and meetings professional (with CEM and CMP designations), writer, and blogger who has written for industry publications, research organizations, and online media for more than a decade. In this webinar, she’ll educate and empower you to make decisions around mobile apps for events.
This webinar will cover:
- How mobile solutions can address a number of attendee needs simultaneously
- What a mobile solution strategy looks like
- The common features and functionality of today’s mobile solutions
- The pros and cons of native applications and web-based solutions
- What you should expect to pay for a mobile solution
- The new breed of low-cost, high function, self-service applications
- Common mistakes that event organizers make when selecting a mobile solution
Join Michelle and your fellow event professionals for this free webinar on July 19 at 1 p.m. Eastern time. Sign up now!