Engage365 Water Cooler Chat
Friday, February 26th, 2010
Join us every Friday at 1pm ET to discuss hot topics in social media in our one-hour moderated chat. Lurkers welcome!
January 6, 2012 Facilitator: Jenise Fryatt
Topic: Social Media Tools for Events: What are you using?
Chat Rules/Etiquette: Be cool, share ideas, ask questions, challenge other point of views or just listen.
- Dec. 23, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt)Event Activities that Help Attendees Network & Learn
- Dec. 16, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt)Learning About Capturing Event Content w/ guest Chris Uschan
- Dec. 9, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Learning About Online Communities for Events w/ guest Tara Barnes
- Dec. 2, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Learn About Virtual Events w/ guest Dennis Shiao of INXPO
- Nov. 18, 2011 (Elizabeth Glau) Incorporating Tablets into your Events
- Nov. 11, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Blogger Outreach for Events w/ guest Michele Price
- Nov. 4, 2011 (Nick Caston) Customizing Virtual Platforms for Events
- Oct. 28, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Adding Charitable Components to Events w/ guest @eventsforgood
- Oct. 21, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Creating Engageing Events w/ guest @Events_4_Change
- Oct.14, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) PR Fiascos: How will you handle our “muffingate”?
- Oct. 7, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Making Engage365 Better: What are your thoughts?
- Sept. 30, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Internet Connectivity at Events
- Sept. 23, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Event Planning Collaboration Tools, Tips, Tactics
- Sept. 16, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Dealing With Negativity & Criticism at Your Event
- Sept. 9, 2011 (Greg Ruby) Takeaways from Event Camp Europe
- Sept. 2, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Takeaways from Event Camp Twin Cities 2011
- August 26, 2011 (Paul Cook) Crisis Management for Events
- August 19, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Trends in Event Production
- Aug. 12, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) #eventprofs what are your challenges & recurring issues?
- Aug. 5, 2011 (Tahira Endean) Where do you find inspiration for planning & designing events?
- July 29, 2011 (Paul Cook) Hybrid Events – The way forward or just a nice touch?
- July 22, 2011 (Sarah Vining) Generational Differences in Training: Best Methods to Satisfy All
- July 15, 2011 (Jenise Fraytt) Half Year Check-In: Share Accomplishment/Goals for 2011
- July 8, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Creating Meeting/Event Environments That Foster Attendee Engagement
- July 1, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Creating More Engaging Meetings, Events
- June 24, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Overcoming obstacles in the event planning process
- June 17, 2011 (Carolyn Ray) Takeaways from Plannertech
- June 10, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Learn & Share: Facebook for Events
- June 3, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Learn & Share: Social Media Apps for Event Professionals
- May 27, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Learn & Share: Dealing w/ Sticky Issues in Online Communities
- May 20, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Jump Starting Your Online Community
- May 13, 2011 (Sarah Vining & Andrea Sullivan) Brain Food at Meetings
- May 6, 2011 (Billy Kirsch)Blogging: How risky should you be?
- April 27, 2011 (Sarah Vining) Improving food choices at meetings/events
- April 15, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Networking in the events industry
- April 8, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Open Chat (Focused mostly on SM tools)
- April 1, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) (Chat Summary) Innovation in tradeshows. Takeaways from Exhibitor 2011
- March 25, 2011 (Jenise Fryatt) Assertive customer service at events: Tips for going the extra mile
- March 18, 2011 (Chat Summary) (Tahira Endean) How the rise of online is changing how we should be doing events
- March 11, 2011 (Chat Summary) (Jenise Fryatt) Overcoming obstacles to innovation in events
- March 4, 2011 (Chat Summary) (Lindsey Rosenthal) Authenticity in Social Media
- Feb. 25, 2011 (Chat Summary) (Jenise Fryatt) GMIC Sustainable Meetings Conference Takeaways
- Feb. 18, 2011 (Rich Finstein) How backchannels can be used for web & hybrid events
- Feb. 11, 2011 (Chat Summary) – (Traci Browne) Book Club Chat on “Brains on Fire”
- Feb. 4, 2011 (Sorry! Transcripts unavailable) – (Susan Lynn Cope) Leveling the playing field for SM newbs at events
- Jan. 28, 2011 (Sorry! Transcripts unavailable) – (Kari Rippetoe) Using LinkedIn for events
- Jan. 21, 2011 – (Jenise Fryatt/Lindsay Fultz) Tips for using social media to build your events business brand
- Jan. 14, 2011 – (Jenise Fryatt) #pcma11 and #ves11: What did you learn?
- Jan. 7, 2011 – (Jenise Fryatt) Ideas for using Twitter for events: A chat w/ @pistachio
- Dec. 31, 2010 – (Jenise Fryatt) Your plans for 2011 & how to make them a reality
- Dec. 17, 2010 – (Jeff Hurt) Social Learning: Using social media to increase education and learning
- Dec. 10, 2010 - (Heidi Thorne) Predictions for Social Media in 2011
- Dec. 3, 2010 – (Lindy Dreyer) Online & F2F Community Building
- Nov. 19, 2010 - (Chris Uschan) How can Engage365 & Evenprofs maximize networking & education?
- Nov. 12, 2010 – (Midori Connelly) What’s on your mobile device? Apps for events pros
- Nov.5, 2010 – (Jenise Fryatt) – Should your event have a blog? Tips/tactics
- Oct 29, 2010 (Eric Lukazewski) – Visibility – Simple solutions for expanding event audiences
- Oct 22, 2010 (Lindsey Rosenthal) – How are events pros integrating new tech with events?
- Oct 15, 2010 (Kari Rippetoe) – How can events pros use the new Twitter & Facebook features?
- Oct 8, 2010 (Adrian Segar) – All about Event Camp East Coast
- Oct 1, 2010 (Jenise Fryatt) – What keeps you engaged in an online community? (summary)
- Sept 24, 2010 (Jeff Hurt) – Using WOM & Individuals to Help Market Your Event
- Sept 17, 2010 (Kiki L’Italien) – Meeting Content – Finding speakers and developing a killer program
- Sept 10, 2010 (Lindsey Rosenthal) – Post EventCamp Twin Cities
- Aug 27, 2010 (Jeff Korhan) – Outsourcing social media – continued
- Aug 6, 2010 (Chris Uschan) – Outsourcing social media
- July 30, 2010 (Traci Browne) – Getting attendees and exhibitors to register early
- July 23, 2010 (Jeff Korhan) – QR Codes
- July 9, 2010 (Lindsey Rosenthal) – Blending communities
- June 25, 2010 (Samuel Smith) – Different social media tools and aggregators for events
- June 16, 2010 (Jeff Korhan) – return on social media engagement
- June 11, 2010 (Maddie Grant) – World Cup social media and Twitter failure
- June 4, 2010 (Chris Uschan) – engaging attendees and your community after the event
- May 28, 2010 (Traci Browne) – ideas for using social media to promote events
- May 21, 2010 (Jeff Hurt) – What is engagement? Levels of engagement… awesome chat!
- May 14, 2010 (Jeff Korhan) – Facebook privacy, LinkedIn groups, Blerts. Paper.li
- May 7, 2010 (Maddie Grant) – communicating with attendees, exhibitors; online communities
- April 30, 2010 (Adrian Segar) – Facebook, quality of conversations
- April 23, 2010 (Eric Lukazewski & Lindsey Rosenthal) – generational learning, learn vs communicate, online registration/exhibitor kits, F2F vs virtual
- April 16, 2010 (Jeff Hurt) -IT & social media, exhibit mktg & SM, Wifi at Events, ideas to help attendees embrace/use social media
- April 9, 2010 (Jeff Korhan) – social media hub, content, sharing guidelines, considerations, privacy, and protecting/spreading original content, collaboration tools, Buzz2010
Become a Chat Moderator: Is there a topic you want to talk about? Contact Jenise Fryatt (Chat Organizer).
Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.